Digital Art Director
As our creative department grows, we are looking for a designer that fully grasps the works of digital advertising and campaigning, a digital art thinker that is able to provide users with a seamless online brand journey.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or a related discipline (Graphic Design).
- 4 years of experience in design-related positions.
- Experience with design software (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Sketch).
- Ability to create and implement a brand’s design identity across online platforms.
- Portfolio of previous work and ideas.
- Understanding of clients' needs, aesthetics and philosophy and ability to create solutions.
- Experience in online campaigning and advertising.
- Ability to translate clients' briefs into a complete and integrated online brand identity.
- Familiarity with popular digital formats and best practices.
- Ability to explain and share the design concept that lead to the design idea.
- Passion for the latest trends in art and technology and the future of online design.
About this job:
Our new Digital Art Director will cooperate closely with the Creatives and Strategists of Wedia, in order to deliver an excellent final piece of work.
On a typical day, Account and Project Managers will come with a client brief and our new member should be able to decode and restructure the message into beautiful, refined and user-first design across brand digital assets, driving the rest of the team towards a specific visual direction.
We are a dynamic, steadily growing Digital Marketing Agency, with an established portfolio in the Greek digital industry.
Among our clients and projects are Banks, Insurance Companies, Telecommunications, Media, portals, culture, guides, directory sites and many others and we are proud to know that our work affects a great number of people on a daily basis.
Our fees are well positioned within today's market and we always find opportunities to reward the extra quantitative or qualitative effort.
Our office space is modern and functional and our people are positive and friendly, always ready to welcome anyone with a similar mindset.